Need Mix Advice Please

i think it sounds great! your right though a few of the vocals are way too loud. also the intro could use a gate on the guitars. i think at the start of the bridge part where it cuts out to just the guitars, you should maybe try just one guitar and bring in the second when the drums enter. thats just a preference thing though.

Overall i really like it. guitars sounds huge and the song is great. Good work

Thank you for the feedback! I will definitely automate those vocal parts later today, and will play around with the single guitar idea...I hadn't thought of that. I forget to select render time selection when I rendered the song, so that's where all the noise came from at the beginning :) Any other suggestions guys?

my humble insight - I would do more subtractive eq - seems fuzzy and not that crystal clear sort of clarity to the guitars, and make the snare more rice-crispy and less bassy

I made some adjustments to the snare, and eq for the guitars. I'm not going for an crystal clear sound, but it does need some tweaking. On the guitar slop...do you mean mainly in the choppy verse sections, or do you hear other areas that need edited? I'll post with changes this evening. Thank you for the feedback!

Those guitars are 2 players, both double tracked. I'm going to have to go through each time that riff is played and see which tracks match up best. The guitars aren't edited at all, but that will probably only fix the choppy parts i'm guessing?

The bass needs to be tamed a bit. It's all over the place most of the time.
Compress the heck out of it and make a cut around where your kick peaks in the lowend.
Guitars seem a bit too thin for my taste, as in too much gain not enough low-mids, but thats just me probably.

I did compress the bass some more last night after I posted this version. Hopefully it's a bit better now. I appreciate all this feedback.

I tweaked the snare, guitar eq, and bass compression a bit and posted the new link above in the original post. I am editing the guitars now and will post as soon as they are done. I will have to reamp again if the guitars are over gained.