Rip my new mix apart please! :) Axe fx - 7 string content

Hey man, I really enjoy your songwriting. Nothing wrong with some well-written djent... certainly more interesting to listen to than endless thrash and melodeath rehashes!

+1

This is so true. I never wanna hear another "we are sooo old-school, Bay Area influenced thrash"-Slayer copy band nor another In Flames-copy band.

And Sora, keep doing what you are doing man, it's good :kickass:

Btw Sora, do you happen to know if it's possible to put passive 7-string pickups (like duncan) on that Schecter ATX? would they fit?

Thanks guys! :D

Btw Sora, do you happen to know if it's possible to put passive 7-string pickups (like duncan) on that Schecter ATX? would they fit?

I'm not quite sure, I think it would be difficult since the blackouts in the atx aren't the rounded ones (normal shaped)

ahb_1_7str.jpg

The one on the right is the one in the atx, i think you get the dimensions on seymour duncans website

Is there bass in this?

Yeah, it's just pitch shifted guitar im using for now with the bass amp model on the axe fx

Uh, I know this post is REALLY late, and I'm probably bumping a really old thread, but there's quite a bit of pumping in this mix. You can hear it especially since the first kick hit is always way louder than the ones that follow. You probably need to use slightly different compression settings on the master channel? It's chocking your mix everytime the kick cuts in.

I know this ones REALLY old, but since a pumping question was asked, and I could hear it very clearly on my DT770 pros, thought I'd tell you.

Sick ass guitar tone though :) And nice mix, just probably check on the pumping since it's very evident. Quite surprised no one else spotted this!