What City do you want DRAGONLORD to play?

Originally posted by msanthrope
strange? not at all. just saying that anything is a possible!

that's right!:lol: anyway, Testament is very popular in Poland, but not much people knows Dragonlord. it's sad:(

Originally posted by msanthrope

did you see when testament played there a couple of years ago? hopefully after this year, europe will know more about DL (fingers crossed)!

nope, i didn't seen. i'm not a big Testament fan. i like they two first albums and the last. but i love Dragonlord - hehehe

I'm surprised at how slowly Dragonlord appear to be taking off. Rapture is one of the best albums to come out of the bay area in practically the last decade...

Originally posted by xenophobe
I'm surprised at how slowly Dragonlord appear to be taking off. Rapture is one of the best albums to come out of the bay area in practically the last decade...

yes, but Spitfire Rec. doesn't good distribution in Europe like Nuclear Blast, Metal Blade or Century Media

wow Cradle of filth is a pretty successfull band and they are currently on Spitfire.
thats how i found out about dragon lord actually , i cut out an ad for the last Cof cd and there was the beautiful cover for the upcoming cd rapture, and it said "soon to be released from Spitfire".
I honestly think it was the cover of Rapture that drew me in , and im glad it did , Dragonlord kick ass!
They should play in Worcestor damn it
i dont care where else they play , as long as they stop off for one quick show in Worcestor Mass, along the way.

I first saw Dragonlord at Tower Records a couple of months before I actually bought it.

I kept on passing by, and it would JUMP out at me... I'd always notice it as I was walking by that isle.

One day I'm in there with a friend, I happen to pick it up... I said "dude, you ever hear of this?" "No, but I've seen it there for the past couple of months...." no shit...

Anyways, I look at the little sticker on the front... 'featuring members of Sadus, Testament, Death, etc..." and I fucking screamed....

I was like "dude, read this"...

We bought it, and have been die hard fans since.

Amazing how I'd never happened to really check it out, but then wishing I had.

Anyways, awesome album! I just want to know that there are huge crowds pitting for them whenever they play.

But, knowing the Black Metal scene, most of those people don't like to pit....

So is it acceptable to pit for them? It's just kinda confusing. :loco:

Originally posted by Lexicon
wow Cradle of filth is a pretty successfull band and they are currently on Spitfire.

maybe in USA, but there is Europe... and in Europe Spitfire is nothing...:( i bought my cd in Germany, but didn't seen in Poland:(