Who do you want to see on tour with DRAGONLORD?

WHO DO YOU WANT TO SEE TOUR WITH DRAGONLORD?

• ARCH ENEMY

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • IN FLAMES

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • THE HAUNTED

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • SOILWORK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CRADLE OF FILTH

• TESTAMENT

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • EXODUS

• SUICIDE SHIFT (Chuck Billy's new band)

• IMMORTAL

• DIMMU BERGER

• KREATOR

• SADUS

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • MESSHUGGAH

• WHICHERY

• NILE

• THE CROWN

• IRON MAIDENS(Female I.M. cover band)

• ALICE COOPER

• FORGET A BAND JUST GET SOME STRIPPERS

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • OTHER

• Total voters
Originally posted by Iced_LacunaWish
I would like to see them tour with Iced Earth, Testament, Lacuna Coil, Sinergy, Exodus, Nightwish, Opeth, and Tristania. That would be a killer show!

that would be a bore show!

Originally posted by xenophobe

:p:

You're always playing shows with them anyways, so that doesn't count!!! :lol:

"always"????? We have only played with them twice...once in February and again just a few days ago. ;)

But, we dig playing w/ them, so hopefully we can do some shows w/ them in the future.

No, you played a show with them in November I think it was, at CW... Dreams of Damnation was supposed to play but they cancelled. Once or twice at Lindeys, and once in Livermore...

You guys have probably played more shows with Dragonloard than any other band has.

Yes, I'm jealous AND I'm counting. :lol:

Originally posted by xenophobe
No, you played a show with them in November I think it was, at CW... Dreams of Damnation was supposed to play but they cancelled. Once or twice at Lindeys, and once in Livermore...

You guys have probably played more shows with Dragonloard than any other band has.

Yes, I'm jealous AND I'm counting. :lol:

Oookayy....You are part right and part wrong. We have actually played w/ them three times (11/17 @ the Pound for the James Murphy Benefit, 2/16 @ the CW, and 7/13 @ Bourbon Street). But, we haven't played more shows w/ Dragonlord than any other band has. We are tied with LORDS OF THE MANOR. Thanks for correcting me, though...it keeps me humble. :)