My hope for Dragonlord

I've been a Testament fan since they were the Legacy, and saw them back in those days, progress and grow.

I think Dragonlord is more my style, and it's the best new material to come out of the Bay Area in years... and that's including all the hard hitters... Impaled, Exhumed, Severed Savior, Vio-Lence, Exodus, DRI, etc...

Dragonlord \m/

dead6skin6mask6 said:
Mane and Tale is doing wonders for me! it didnt do much? how long did you use it for, and did you use both the shampoo AND conditioner?
Yeah i used both, for like 6 months, till they were empty!Maybe it helped and i cant notice cause my hairs already pretty long, and thining!I just want it to be a couple more inches though.Oh well.

dead6skin6mask6 said:
hah... i've been using it for maybe a year. hair's growin fast. maybe it works differently with people
Yeah maybe, You might also wanna try Hair formula 37, i guess it makes it grow like twice as fast.By the way ,Dsm, were u at Nj metal fest ? I bet u were cause neremore was playing.I was there, i thought it was awsome seeing jeff and steve harmonizing eachother for the river dragon solo.