New DragonLord album aimed for Fall 08

Alteredmindeath

Wasteland Survivor
Mar 5, 2003
Underneath your bed
Nice:kickass:

Q.Finally what is the status with your black-metal side project Dragonlord?

Eric:As far as being out in the public eye, we put a record out back in 2005 and we were going to follow it up with a live DVD from Japan which came out really fuckin’ killer. But the label has kind of taken its time to get it together to put it out. Hopefully we’ll have it out by March. And there is talk of us, of course after the Testament record is done, to be focusing new material for a new Dragonlord record. And that should be out in the Fall some time. It’s going to be great year ahead…

Damn, too much fucking time but I bet it will be worth the waiting. And yeah, it would be great to see them live.

Whats the source for this. I would like to read the full interview :) Great fucking news though I can't wait

I still listen to both Dragonlord cd's in my ipod....I have them listed as one big album titled" Rapture and Black Wings" 18 songs..of killer riffs! (with the lyrics too included on my ipod..love that!)

it be kinda cool if a few songs of theirs had some compilations with other groups out there. a few duets perhaps with bands like old man's child, maybe. i dunno.

This is what I want from their next album.
-at least 10 songs on this album.
-another music video.
-a duet with Isahn on a song.
-a duet with Chuck Billy on a song.
-a cover for the song "A Fine Day to Die".
-the opening track should be instrumental.
-a few more clean vocals, Eric should exploit his clean singing, I like it. it will make the album more awesome.
-more twin lead solos like the song Emerald.

Any updated news on the new album? I'm starving for new infoz...i know that testament just put out a new cd and is probably still touring to promote that....