Dragonlord at WACKEEEEEN!!!

Marlies

veteran headbanger \m/
Jan 3, 2002
Regina, SK, Canada
www.wobben.org
They fucking RULED!!!!!!!! I managed to get in the front where I could propeller (is that even a verb??) my hair well :headbang:

And I managed to meet up with Steve and the rest:) Steve, it was REALLY cool to hang out with you!!! We made some fun pics:) Does your camera still work? I warned you not to make a pic of my Dragonlord-longsleeve wrapped around my butt! :D :D

You can find all my digital pics online (amongst them are two with Steve and one with the whole band) at http://truemetal.org/marlies/private/woa02
Enjoy:)

Nico's pics of the gig will be online much later (not digital and I'm still working on his the Bang Your Head stuff;))

xxx Marlies

okay, i know *I RULE* - JUST KIDDING!!! anything for you, hon, we've been writing... for what... 2-3 years now?! next time i will meet you for sure, i promise!

i love your digi-shots... they are goin' up on steve's and DL's site :).

Originally posted by msanthrope
okay, i know *I RULE* - JUST KIDDING!!! anything for you, hon, we've been writing... for what... 2-3 years now?! next time i will meet you for sure, i promise!

I'm gonna hold you to it! :wave:
Must be 2-3 yeah.. let's continue for another 20-30 shall we?:) We've been a bit silent for a while until recently, I'm glad we've picked it up again! And I'm never gonna let you (or Steve) get out of my sight again! Love ya both! *HUGS*
So yeah, you do rule! Ok, let's make it simple, we both rule :D :lol: It just was one helluva year, know what I mean?;))

i love your digi-shots... they are goin' up on steve's and DL's site :).

haha cool!! Just make sure you don't put that butt-with-longsleeve-pic on.. ah, but Steve's camera will be broken anyway :D

Originally posted by Marlies

let's continue for another 20-30 shall we?:) We've been a bit silent for a while until recently, I'm glad we've picked it up again! And I'm never gonna let you (or Steve) get out of my sight again! Love ya both! *HUGS*
So yeah, you do rule! Ok, let's make it simple, we both rule :D :lol: It just was one helluva year, know what I mean?;))

LET'S!!! so glad you finally got to meet "smythee"!!! i keep that one in line - hehe!

you DO rule, babe! :)!

luv, kisses n hugs back atcha!

Marlies, Hi and how are you? I am doing well, and just wanted to say how cool it was to get to meet you guys, and to say thanks for taking the pics, and no, my camera is not broken:lol: . I have yet to get all of my film developed, but rest assured, I will get that pic up there too!:D Let's stay in touch, and we'll see you guys again next year!

Originally posted by Steve Smyth
Marlies, Hi and how are you? I am doing well, and just wanted to say how cool it was to get to meet you guys, and to say thanks for taking the pics, and no, my camera is not broken:lol: . I have yet to get all of my film developed, but rest assured, I will get that pic up there too!:D Let's stay in touch, and we'll see you guys again next year!

W A R N I N G !!

DON'T get that film developed! It'll find a way to destroy your camera after all, hurt your best friend, wreck your favorite guitar and ruin your harddisk too! (duh.. :confused: :lol: )
And if you go ahead anyway and dare to post the pic it'll crash the server, vaporize all the gas in your car and - honest - make you blind so you can never perform again.. hmmm is it worth all that? ;) :D