New DragonLord album aimed for Fall 08

yeah its black metal, i dont think its "trve" or the most extreme, but they are original and i give them a hats off for that, i can barely listen to death metal or prog metal anymore cause there are so many bands now that are just 20 year old guys with only a shred of talent, and they are content just putting out an album full of technicality but no actual substance, nothing that jumps out at you

muhuhahahahaha this forum is now mine, and i shall use it to furthur my propaganda and rant

id suggest two hunters the album. its pretty good, one of the best things to come out of black metal in years

but heres their myspace, the last song is my favorite, but those songs are all like 15 minutes long :p, so i can say whether its a good part or not

i wanna see Eric do a duet with Ihsahn of emperor fame, then make a couple of instrumentals, then a bathory cover, and the next album should be a double disc set....if we could dream lol. considering its early 2011. fuck he's kinda late in putting out that 3rd dragonlord album

:lol: yeah they should have waited until they actually had something.....on the way, songs begun recording, or at least written. i forgot the details of this hypothetical album now, but i agree, its a shame we all got our hopes up

also, tsjuder is getting back together! starts off pretty raw but their songs have a completely unique feel, a groove i suppose

Last edited by a moderator:
cmon Eric, I just want one more freakin album. How hard can it be to make one more Dragonlord album? cmon man. I've been waiting for the supposed upcoming album for too freakin long. I'm annoyed.