What did Daddy Christmas have in his sack for you this year?

Mick Moss

antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
For me it was -

Star Wars Trilogy DVD
Day Of The Dead DVD
Superman pyjama kecks
James Bond Thunderball Aston Martin DB5 car
Buried Alive DVD
Cadburys Flake Luxury Box

Same crap i get every year: the ubiquitous watch and some shirts/t-shirts...i dont call christmas groundhog day for no reason. However I also got books on nazi archaeolgy and military disasters for some light festive reading also a big nodding homer with a donut, homer is the business

Bunch of gift certificates for cd-stores, shoes, crappy hygiene products, socks, underwear, office chair, teapot, cookbook (didn't even seem to be a joke!)

We stopped giving presents to each other in our family years ago; it caused too much stress. However this year, my parents said they'd pay me a new computer. Wow. I asked a friend of mine to help me sort out all the components (because I know nothing about computers), so Santa's gonna bring me all this next week:
CPU AMD Athlon K7 XP 2700+ Tray Thoroughbred
COL Arctic Copper Silent Rev.2 (20dB)
SPE 256MB MDT Original CL 2.0 PC-266 (8-Chip)
MBP MSI KT6V-LSR KT600 (PC3200 DDR) (MS-7021-
HDD 3.5" DiamondMax 160GB 6Y160P0 7200U/min 8
G128A Asus (R) V9520-TD 128MB GeForce FX5200
DVD BenQ (B) DW1620 weiss (99.B5C15.0F1)
KEY Cherry G83-6105 LRNDE-2 Black PS/2
GEH Silver-Power Midi-T. + Temp-Displ. 420W

o_O

Very nice, maybe its the stella talking but the ram looks totally wrong to me for such a nice spec... 256 mbs?? thats a bit light...you should be looking at 512 to a gig minimum... whats MDT lads?? some german term?? I dunno doesnt seem right

gfx card is same as mine, bit lightwieght for gaming but otherwise cool

I got loadsa perfume D and G and burberry and all that bollocks.
A pair of pyjamas and some new knickers (why do mums always buy u white knickers?)
Money and a promise of new clothes.

and for some reason my mum bought me MY GIRL on dvd. What the fuck is that all about?

Still i reckon 256 mbs is a bit light these days, XP will run on it alright, but another stick of memory wouldnt go amiss in there at some stage. Nice little pressie there all the same

The Good:
30 € of certificates for cd's (not enough though, I want more!)
Belgian chocolates

The Bad:
Wrangler t-shirt with 'hero' printed in big letters on the front
Wrangler longsleeve

The ugly:
A neon light in the shape of what should look like a 'guitar'. Sweet mother of fuck, that's ugly.

Anyway, it's just as bad as other years, I even learned not to be disappointed anymore, I'm used to getting crap :)

bleed_black_orchid said:
(why do mums always buy u white knickers?)
coz they dont want you ever to have sex and make them a grandmother, so they buy you white knickers which they are well aware through years of experience are the ones that show up ALL the rainbow colours of fanny-muck that comes out, which is more likely than most things to work as a sex-deterrent to rat-nobbed horny blokes.