What did Daddy Christmas have in his sack for you this year?

I feel like a spoilt bitch this year
i got a digital camera and printer off me mum and dad, i normally get pj's and knickers and slippers but i got a proper brucey bonus this year :cool: and its cool i also got.

A coat
A spanish course cd's and book
Manicure set
Thorntons chocolates which were gorgeous :loco:
pj's
Bottle of Remi Martin
and a nice xmas bonus from work :)

we got snow tooo :Spin:

I got:

a pair of blue jeans
a pair of black flares
a black bra
a pair of dangly earrings
a potpourri sack for heating up and putting around my neck
a card with money
a DVD collection of Pee Wee's Playhouse episodes
money from my aunts and uncles
an Emily the Strange calendar

MoonsOfJupiter said:
I got:

a pair of blue jeans
a pair of black flares
a black bra
a pair of dangly earrings
a potpourri sack for heating up and putting around my neck
a card with money
a DVD collection of Pee Wee's Playhouse episodes
money from my aunts and uncles
an Emily the Strange calendar
Show us some pics when you wear this sweet blue jeans and this nice black bra:D :loco: :Spin: :) :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :oops: :p :dopey:

french_anatheman said:
Show us some pics when you wear this sweet blue jeans and this nice black bra:D :loco: :Spin: :) :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :oops: :p :dopey:
0804allo.jpg

Hehe, I feel like in primary s:cool: when we went back after the winter holiday and the rich kiddos always made the teacher have a "whaddidyagetforChristmas" session. So

a hoodie
a t-shirt, that's cool, with a tiger on it
money
kitchenware (hihi) from various people
a little Buddha statue, candles and stuff
socks (having no washing machine, I don't mind that)
sweets
pen and pencil

I think that's it. But where's my packie????

i got pj's, incense, candles, a wok, japanese pudding/tea bowls, these things to curl your hair (in pink :)), clothing vouchers for h&m, and a huge barbapapa night light aaah

got a twilight singers-cd, a book on european birds,one with famous painters' self portraits, a gift token for painting stuff, ...
and also bathroom scales. and when i used it for the first time, i turned out that the previous one had been cheating me for months at least! o_O :mad:

Bastet said:
got a twilight singers-cd, a book on european birds,one with famous painters' self portraits, a gift token for painting stuff, ...
and also bathroom scales. and when i used it for the first time, i turned out that the previous one had been cheating me for months at least! o_O :mad:
WHAT A SHAME!!!:mad: :p

Well, then you should know it better, hehe. Apparently, it's a photo exhibition or something, but that's just an intelligent guess.

Looks like the lady has three legs and one arm. That's the Hungarian way.