I'll start shall I?

I got:
Back to the Future Trilogy DVD set
$40 in JB vouchers
$30 Sanity voucher
A new electric razor thingy
Coupla books and some clothes..oh and a new power dril :headbang:

With the JB vouchers i got:

Full Devil Jacket (never heard of 'em but they aint bad $3.99 too couldnt go wrong could I)

40 below summer-Invitation to the Dance (not bad got this on a reccomendation)

DT-Awake (told this was heavier album but i dont really see how?? 6DOIT is still their best IMO but i only got 3 albums by em)

The Clash-Londons Calling ( bout time i got it on CD and stopped wasting my time with cassettes :lol: )

Sanity got me:
Taproot-Welcome (not as good as their first album IMO)

Southy, I meant that Awake was the heavier album of the rest of their stuff, not necessarily their heaviest album. I think that's what I said, anyway.

I got some DVDs, bought myself more DVDs yesterday, and bought myself a flash new DVD player today (with 5 free DVDs!). DVDs rock.

[color=#AOEOOA]Symphony X's Odyssey.

Damn fine album.

In Flames' Whoracle (delux edition) which you guys rave about.
Symphony X's Damnation game.

$250
$25 KMart voucher
$30 HMV voucher.

$75 blank cd's[/color]

AO, whats Damnation like? The Odyssey is awesome, so I was going to buy some more SX stuff...

Originally posted by spawn
AO, whats Damnation like? The Odyssey is awesome, so I was going to buy some more SX stuff...

[color=#AOEOOA]Haven't had time to listen to Damnation yet Properly. I just noticed that the production isn't as good as V/Odyssey. And I don't own Divine Wings either :(

And yes Odyssey is awesome, damn fine production values up with V, but it's alot darker than V. And heavier.[/color]

Originally posted by Aussie_Outlaw
[color=#AOEOOA]Symphony X's Odyssey.

Damn fine album.

In Flames' Whoracle (delux edition) which you guys rave about.
Symphony X's Damnation game.

$250
$25 KMart voucher
$30 HMV voucher.

$75 blank cd's[/color]

$75 BLANK CDS!!!!! DAMN that means when we trade next im gonna have to like burn 10 cds just for one cd :( :D

here's what i got:

V-Amp2 (although i started playing it on Friday when i went to allans and got it, so mum didn't gift wrap it and just let me play it :D ) i love it too, the tones are fucking \m/
A bahjillion shirts
2 blank cds (8 more to go :D )
$20
ummmm i think thats about it

Planet of the Apes video.

'Play Guitar' book.

And a trip to Adelaide to buy CD's, DVD's, vinyls, clothes, toys and whatever else I feel the need to buy...

Hopefully a good guitar... as my acoustic wont stay in tune...

And I bought Led Zeppelins debut with the money I got from my grandparents... great album...

Originally posted by Winmar
SWEET. FUCK. ALL.

You got ripped off :mad: But its ok, just smuggle something for yourself while you are getting all my other stuff :)

Originally posted by Moon Child
I have always hated being asked this question and I don't know why. I think it's because I don't really care about presents. I do enjoy hearing what other people got though.

It's because you're not a selfish, self-centered greedy bitch who has no regard for other peoples feelings. Now get off our board and find somewhere where you belong :mad:

A freestanding Hammock , a cool black shirt with skulls and flames on it ...........Also Santa got me the Back to the Future Trilogy DVD, 10 Years of Mr Bean DVD........