What do you all think of these additions?

Evil_Legend

Mar 24, 2005
What happened to the site?

What do you think of these additions into my distro?

08/26/05 NEW INSTOCK

DANTESCO - De La Mano De La Muerte = $11
DRUDKH - The Swan Road = $12
HAMMERS OF MISFORTUNE - The Bastard = $13 (I have a few copies where the spine was SLIGHTLY damaged (from shipping) for $1 less. Please specify if you want one of those.
HAMMERS OF MISFORTUNE - The August Engine = $13

08/24/05 NEW INSTOCK

LIEGE LORD - Freedom's Rise (only 2 copies left) =$12
OCTOBER 31 - No Survivors = $11
VIOLENT FORCE - Malevolent Assult Of Tomorrow =$12

08/22/05 RESTOCK

SATAN'S HOST - Metal From Hell!!!!!!!!!!!

08/19/05NEW INSTOCK

HOBBS ANGEL OF DEATH - S/T : Australian SLAYEResque Thrash Metal = $15

HOBBS ANGEL OF DEATH - Hobbs Satans' Crusade = $15

yes HOBBS s/T was good ... i will never forget that album cover ... the guy looked like some 70's rocker on it ...:lol:

The first two BROCAS HELM albums are being re-issued by Eat Metal Records in September (I believe). So yes, I will be stocking those!!!

That's the only SATAN'S HOST album I've heard. I'd like to check out more. Have you heard any of the others?

I dunno. I met and spoke with Harry Conklin and he says it's pretty good stuff and worth checking out. He did say it was black metal too. I would definitely get into it if it was good black metal.

You know a greek fanzine called "On The March"? The newest issue has a big Conklin interview, and he says some interesting stuff about the Satan's Host days, and what happened after he left.

Send me the link, please!

New Additions

09/3/05 RESTOCK

STORMWITCH - Walpurgis Night = $12

DRUDKH - Forgotten Legends = $12

09/2/05 NEW INSTOCK / RESTOCK

BROCAS HELM - Defender Of The Crown =$11

ADRAMELCH - Irae Melanox =$9

VYNDYKATOR - Heaven Sent From Hell =$9

IOfTheStorm said:
Its printed eheh
I was wondering, do you know anything about the new Adramelch album, have you heard it?

Someone just asked me about it today. I'm looking into it. I do not have any information at this time. I think Underground Symphony was doing it (last I heard).. so I will be definitely getting it for stock when it's done. I hope they beef up the guitars this time.

Thanks for the support.

ADRAMELCH is done and I should be getting it in soon!!!!!!

Coming soon:

Dream Death - Back From The Dead

A compilation of the three original demos by Dream Death. It includes the self-titled '86 demo; 87's "More Graveyard Delving" demo; and '88's "Ode to Sorrow". Features 80 minutes of DOOM, a 20 page booklet with lyrics, vintage pics, flyers and forward by original guitarist and vocalist Brian Lawrence.