Royal Carnage Top 64 CDs of 2000s - Round 1 Results

Yeah, I listened to that Gojira thinking it would be some great death/thrash experience, but was hugely disappointed. There was a cool atmosphere in the first track, but it got old fast.

atmosphere :kickass:

oh c'mon lurch, even slayer has an atmospheric vibe in their music. it's angry and unrelenting with a dab of the gayman butt sex

atmosphere doesn't mean keyboards or wind blowing through trees

i think my feelings are hurt....i also cant believe i voted for in flames over dickinson's latest solo album, as i havent really heard either one...? i cant remember why i did that....either way.....fuck em both. and you.

General Zod said:
I thought you loved the trilogy. Why no vote on this one?

Zod

Trilogy is probably the best thing IE have ever done. However, the "disc 1" isn't that good at all. (Or certainly not as good as Dark Saga, Something Wicked, or even Horror Show). Blut Aus Nord is excellent, creepy stuff so I declared the matchup a tie.

General Zod said:
Mathmatically speaking, what are the odds I'd like "Transforms God"?

Normally I'd say there's a 0.17% chance of you liking Blut Aus Nord, but catching it in the right mood, plus knowing that both J and Erik hate it, might elevate those chances to 0.18%.

General Zod said:
Mathmatically speaking, what are the odds I'd like "Transforms God"?

Zod

i have a feeling you might like it ... it's not a conventional BM disc.

MadeInNewJersey said:
what in the fuck is going on around here? you go away for 5 days and looks what happens.
To what exactly do you refer? Maiden nearly getting taken out in the first round? Thyrfing get shit-hammered? Or one too many polls being posted?

Zod