Royal Carnage round 1 FINAL TALLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
JayKeeley said:
Look, even if you took 2 Emperor albums, they still don't add up to the total sum value that is Testament. For gods sake, Prometheus should negate 200 points or something. We need Krigloch maths here now.

I dunno man, there were a few "meh" albums in the Testament catalogue as well. Agreed on Prometheus though.

JayKeeley said:
Slayer out...again, Drudkh mass hysteria consumes this board.

And Testament losing to Emperor isn't a huge surprise, but people people, they got bitch slapped. Based on one good Emperor album?
Yeah I thought kinda like that when I decided not to vote... That one good album is VERY VERY good though

Dark One said:
I dunno man, there were a few "meh" albums in the Testament catalogue as well. Agreed on Prometheus though.

The Legacy + The New Order + Practice What You Preach + Low + The Gathering >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Anthems + Nightside

fact :cool:

MadeInNewJersey said:
btw, where the fuck was Darkthrone and/or Satyricon in this voting thingie?
Satyricon was thrashed so badly in '05, that they were automatically left out of this year's tournament. In building the list of bands for '06, I simply dropped the lowest 24 vote getters from last year's Round 1. As for Darkthrone, I didn't think to put them in. And if I recall correctly, no one threw out their name when I asked for suggestions.

Zod

The biggest shocks for me in Round 1 were Novembers Doom knocking off Megadeth, and seeing Thyrfing get shit-hammered by Negura Bunget. I'm not stunned by Slayer's defeat. First off, there's the fact that they suck. Additionally, Drudkhmania is running wild.

Zod

General Zod said:
Satyricon was thrashed so badly in '05, that they were automatically left out of this year's tournament. In building the list of bands for '06, I simply dropped the lowest 24 vote getters from last year's Round 1.

Wow, really? I don't remember them getting so few votes - they must've been up against Bathory or something.

General Zod said:
Satyricon was thrashed so badly in '05, that they were automatically left out of this year's tournament. In building the list of bands for '06, I simply dropped the lowest 24 vote getters from last year's Round 1. As for Darkthrone, I didn't think to put them in. And if I recall correctly, no one threw out their name when I asked for suggestions.

Zod

oh, I don't pay attention to that stuff, lol

General Zod said:
The biggest shocks for me in Round 1 were Novembers Doom knocking off Megadeth, and seeing Thyrfing get shit-hammered by Negura Bunget. I'm not stunned by Slayer's defeat. First off, there's the fact that they suck. Additionally, Drudkhmania is running wild.

Zod

see?

Status
Not open for further replies.