what do you guys think about this mix?

Yeah I'd say the guitars are a little too loud as well. They're a bit too honky for my taste also, try scooping some of the 400-600 hz out.
The snare has a hard time cutting through too, probably because of the guitars. Try to get the snare's reverb tail to cut through more. I quite enjoy it in the calmer parts of the song.
Also I think you could lower the entire intro a few dB's. I like to get BLOWN AWAY BY THE RELATIVE LOUDNESS. Now it just feels like one smooth wave when the guitars kicks in, never getting stronger nor weaker.

Yeah I'd say the guitars are a little too loud as well. They're a bit too honky for my taste also, try scooping some of the 400-600 hz out.
The snare has a hard time cutting through too, probably because of the guitars. Try to get the snare's reverb tail to cut through more. I quite enjoy it in the calmer parts of the song.
Also I think you could lower the entire intro a few dB's. I like to get BLOWN AWAY BY THE RELATIVE LOUDNESS. Now it just feels like one smooth wave when the guitars kicks in, never getting stronger nor weaker.

Most definitely man. Appreciate the critique!