What do you think about these drum tones.

The kick is perfect and so is the snare.
That 's a NICE snare, is there any way you could send me it please?
I have honestly been trying to find a sample like that forever, can you please send me it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you need to change up some of those cymbal velocities.

Yeah i normally track live drums, but we did not have enough time to track the drums perfect, so i had to move all his hits perfectly in time in cubase, and after i did that the hands were pretty off so i just thought i would go with samples for the cymbals.

when you say i should change up the velocities, how should i go about this, im a nood when it comes to cymbal samples, its the first time i have ever worked with them ever.

The kick is perfect and so is the snare.
That 's a NICE snare, is there any way you could send me it please?
I have honestly been trying to find a sample like that forever, can you please send me it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLQBebfEXpc

Hey man if i sent you think it wouldn't work out to great, its highly compressed and has a bunch done to it, if you trigger with it, it would sound real fucked up, all i can tell you is the snare and kick and samples blended with other drums, and for the kick get you a track with a nice solid click sound, then another to give the kick some body.

Snare get a really low pitch snare, comp it and gate it a ton, if it sounds thin add a another snare around the some pitch maybe a lil higher then the other and do the same thing. then just EQ until the blend.