What do you think of Mattias Sammet and his fuckin' projects?

Originally posted by Zarok666
WHAT??? :eek: :confused:
Anyway: Call me what you will. From now on we are enemies...You and I. :mad:

Actually I used to like Edgay, Sonata Arctica and all this Power Metal stuff some years ago but on one day it became too boring for me. I have the Avangaysia album on CDR since one year but I never listened to it and I don't think that I ever will.

Well, I can't be enemies with you. We're friends. Even if you don't like Power Metal. I don't really mind if you do or don't, either way... I believe we're still friends. :)

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
Well, I can't be enemies with you. We're friends. Even if you don't like Power Metal. I don't really mind if you do or don't, either way... I believe we're still friends. :)
I didn't even know that we were ever friends. I would have called our relation "COB messageboard buddies". But I don't have a problem if you call me a friend, my friend. :)

Originally posted by OceanbarD
Iron Maiden is power metal and the pioner of the genre as well.

i don't think Iron Maiden is a power metal band... to me bands like helloween, edguy and many others are power metal, but Iron Maiden is HEAVY METAL!!! just it :)

Zarok: you think If you say EdGAY you'll be so fuckin' kewl? You're boring...

IMHO EdGUY is a great metal band and Sammet is a fantastic frontman, I saw them live so I know it!

Edguy = 9
Avantasia = 10
Tobi = 10

He's talented, a good composer and he can make contact with the ppl on the concerts... I don't think that black metal bands do the same... they're just stand there, looking fuckin' angry and say: RRROOOAARARGGHHH

Don't get me wrong, that's okay If ya like that, but don't say shit about power metal bands just because now you're an oh so big black metalhead! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Crimson Babe
Zarok: you think If you say EdGAY you'll be so fuckin' kewl? You're boring...

IMHO EdGUY is a great metal band and Sammet is a fantastic frontman, I saw them live so I know it!

Edguy = 9
Avantasia = 10
Tobi = 10

He's talented, a good composer and he can make contact with the ppl on the concerts... I don't think that black metal bands do the same... they're just stand there, looking fuckin' angry and say: RRROOOAARARGGHHH

Don't get me wrong, that's okay If ya like that, but don't say shit about power metal bands just because now you're an oh so big black metalhead! :rolleyes:

You stole my words! :D I love you! :D :lol: