What do you think of my mix? (feardse song)

I think it sounds pretty good. The snare sounds a little weird (kind of like hitting a trash can) and there is a little too much mid-range for my liking but its an awesome mix.

thanks a lot for commenting. I was experimenting with different snare sounds for this. I kinda like it but I know it's definitely not a snare sound that everyone will like. What do you mean by too much midrange? Are you talking about the guitars?

I'll work on it some more. Thanks guys. I can see what you mean by the guitars being a bit muddy. That's a problem I always seem to have. It's getting better though. I still like the snare though:fu:

thanks a lot for commenting. I was experimenting with different snare sounds for this. I kinda like it but I know it's definitely not a snare sound that everyone will like. What do you mean by too much midrange? Are you talking about the guitars?

Yeah I think the guitars have too much mid-range personally but sounds good either way.

Vocals are a bit too loud and the guitars have this very nasty area to them. Somewhere in the highs like high mids or something. Too much gain too.

I'm using TSE X50 with guitar hacks sneap edge impulse with the TSE808 infront of the ampsim. I don't know. I'm not really hearing that nasty frequency you're talking about. It could be just personal preference or it could just be my monitoring. I'm using M-Audio BX5a's in a small untreated bedroom lol. I'll experiment some more though for sure.