What do you think of this Tone?

Depends on what kind of vibe you're going for dude. Tone is subjective. The point is, if it sounds good to you and in the genre you're playing, then sure, it's a good tone. I think this particular guitar tone has kind of a very loose hard rock or stoner-rock feel to it. Maybe even a modern led zep kinda sound. And, your tracking could be better... there are parts where your playing cuts in and out from one side to another and isn't really "tight". But then again, that could be the vibe you're going for? idk

well i agree wasnt really tight.. just did it very losely.. i do wonder how i can make the sound feels more "metal", but then i think, maybe its because of the guitar tuning also. guitar was on E tune, which has much less evil in it and less deeper then the fat tones we get with low tuned guitar. but still, any advices on how to get fatter tone will be appreciated/

Actually, here is a nice tone, Edguy for example. i was wondering what kind of EQ will help me bringing up those bright mids in the guitar. if i boost using eq, or i make it sound honkey, or too fizzy, or to boomy (the low mids). its like i need do find the MAGIC to bring up the high mids presence without making the guitar sounds like its a WAH.