what do you think???

Reminds me very much of In FLames, but in some ways better definitely, so I liked it quite a bit. Though the singer sounds too much like the guy from In Flames, but the music was very well done, I must say.

Listening to Seven Demons, and writing this at the same time

First minute..Cool sund. High mix on that lead, but cool lead anyways.
Second minute..Now where in for a überclassic melodicdeathmetal verse.Vocals sound like
Anders Fridén during colony/clayman a bit. Professionally excecuted clean vox.
Third minute.. Come think of it, the clean vocals are a bit like Speed Strid. Som cool drum dynamics in this verse.
2:42... here comes the stick I hear. Chewy stuff, the kind of stuff that is easy to write but sounds great.
Fourth minute.. here we have a bit of stick I recon. Undefined, but works in the song structure.
3:50.. now the solo kicks in. Gotta say: Great soloing.
4:14.. melodic oriented solo around here. Works for an old maiden fan.
Now just before five mins comes that verse again, then on for that Soilworkish chorus.
And to finish it of a pretty fast fade kicks in. Some trem-bar, why not :)

All in all I liked the song, though it was very much Soilwork-sound, melodic and catchy, yet heavy and fast, and with quite some technical bits, especially on the guitar.

Oh yeah, i've heard you guys before. Was gonna see you play before, I think with Yeti, although I could be mistaken... I'm down here in Naples, FL.