What does Dan think of the new Abruptum?

... so isn't it a bit weird that there's a new album coming out under the Abruptum name?[/QUOTE]
Well the guy from marduk is pretty much in control of abruptum now. So I guess one member still makes a band (thinking of crimson II heh heh)

Since Mogge isn't an original member It's maybe not right..but hey, I did Crimson II so I am totally behind Mogge on this one...If he's got the vibe to carry the torch..let him do it...there's too many uninspired reunion albums

D

starchildo@aol.com said:
... so isn't it a bit weird that there's a new album coming out under the Abruptum name?
Well the guy from marduk is pretty much in control of abruptum now. So I guess one member still makes a band (thinking of crimson II heh heh)[/QUOTE]

How dare anyone other than It even think of touching Abruptum. This is one of the most disgusting things i've ever heard. As if i needed more reasons to dislike Marduk.... :puke:

How dare anyone other than It even think of touching Abruptum. This is one of the most disgusting things i've ever heard. As if i needed more reasons to dislike Marduk.... :puke:[/QUOTE]

Im surprised at everyones being surprised. This isnt the first abruptum release to NOT feature IT (grammer killing me here), so this shouldnt be surprising.