What does Elohim Meth mean?

Jhwa like(Jahveh or Jehovah) means god in Hebrew.
Since there are different ways to name God in the old testament Elhoim means also god, it is the plural form of El (which stays never alone but accompanied by some epithets,note some common names such as Emanuel, Daniel, etc)and it means the powerful, the strong.
So Jhwa Elhoim meth sounds like: god, the allmighty is dead
Anyways I think the question should be" Why did they choose a title in Hebrew?"
Maybe because in that way people could keep on asking themselves " but what does it mean?"

just a thought:

he: mans

brew: drink

he-brew - mans drink :rolleyes: :p maybe it would work if the spelling was correct.

ona lighter note did you know William Shatner is Jewish, i say this because in Star Trek he dresses up as a Nazi in an episode where two planets are at war, one peacful and one wanting war.

Originally posted by phyre

Probably because it's much more blasphemous and evil to blaspheme Jehova in "his own" language, if you know what I mean.

:lol: yeah i like that theory a lot. im gonna send that to my Jehova's witness friend who got me into Katatonia, yes you heard me right.

I'm assuming it might mean (in proper word order) The Revival of the death of God. I'm probably wrong, but that's what I assumed a year ago.