what does THE LEPPER AFFINITY mean?

cuntface

New Metal Member
Jan 30, 2006
affinity = nearness, relationship by marrage, a spiritual attraction between people and lepper = well the desease and, a type of rejection.

being near to leppers

married to a lepper

being attracted to a lepper

the best i got was, a spirtual attaction that was rejected?

but i dont realy know so maby ther is some one who can tell me?

Braighs said:
congratulations, you can use a dictionary and make inferences.

Would you kindly state the perpose of this thread?
to find out what the lepper affinity means wanker

Great thread. I also have a question.
What means "When"? I found some words (ago, althought, during, following, meanwhile) but don't know the right meaning...
:D

btw: When = best song ever ;)

porcupine_wolfff said:
Great thread. I also have a question.
What means "When"? I found some words (ago, althought, during, following, meanwhile) but don't know the right meaning...
:D

btw: When = best song ever ;)
yes it is a good song but no need to be a twat.

Chris is obviously right. What does the Leper Affinity mean? It probably refers to an Affinity for Lepers. If you found this self-evident, or wish to figure out how the song has any relation at all to this title, read the fucking song lyrics vagina!

coolsnow7 said:
Chris is obviously right. What does the Leper Affinity mean? It probably refers to an Affinity for Lepers. If you found this self-evident, or wish to figure out how the song has any relation at all to this title, read the fucking song lyrics vagina!

How do you know my non-geeky Name!?

affinityband said:
How do you know my non-geeky Name!?
chris is a geeks name he prob got it from me saying it or maby hes realy a chrisy n fan boy!

Id say that you are using affinity in the wrong context - that here it means a close connection with, or a feeling of similarity to. And 'leper' probably is used to symbolize someone ostracized from society, someone diseased and alone.