What Does The Line Under Your Avatar Mean?

yeah, well, it's upsetting, this place, like caffeine, but I still drink liters of coffee :D there are lovely creatures here, sweets in the mist :dopey:

Lyric from "Wreath" by Opeth... I just like the way he howls it, because you can understand what he's saying perfectly, unlike pretty much everywhere else in the song. And the lyric just caught me.

Yeah, if you look back to when this board first started...........well, they were much better than we are at talking about Nevermore..............

dreaming neon darkspot said:
Lyric from "Wreath" by Opeth... I just like the way he howls it, because you can understand what he's saying perfectly, unlike pretty much everywhere else in the song. And the lyric just caught me.
I never thought of it from being from Wreath.....YOU RULE! :tickled: :tickled: As does that part...*goes to listen* o_O

unknown said:
Sam- did you convince your folks that "Wreath" is a christmas tune?
No, they know me better than that. But we did listen to it on the way to Christmas dinner, as we went in my car- the Opethmobile. If you see a silver 2002 cavalier with Opeth, Amon Amarth, and Finntroll bumper stickers .........:wave: