What does this word mean?

did you miss an 's' out - if so then you are referring to a supermarket giant, i love tesco, espesh the one in prescot, i could mooch around there for hours and not get bored - love the finest selection of stuff, thats imported or done with fairtrade, i want to eat everything.....maybe i should just go in and start eating things until ive cleared them out - i may need a team whos with me?
tesco rules :headbang:

blackeyed said:
did you miss an 's' out - if so then you are referring to a supermarket giant, i love tesco, espesh the one in prescot, i could mooch around there for hours and not get bored - love the finest selection of stuff, thats imported or done with fairtrade, i want to eat everything.....maybe i should just go in and start eating things until ive cleared them out - i may need a team whos with me?
tesco rules :headbang:
Is that prescot out past liverpool?? i was out there once in some community hall/scout hall place. Nice boozer beside it too

Bambi said:
Is that prescot out past liverpool?? i was out there once in some community hall/scout hall place. Nice boozer beside it too
yeah just outa liverpool, few nice pubs in preccie la.....lol i dont go into prescot much anymore though, shops are shite apart from tesco (all hail tesco) why where you from what wuz ya doin der in preccie mate?

Well I don't think it's Spanish, techo means roof or ceiling, teca means teak.
But I can' think of a Spanish teco.
Italian maybe ? Portuguese ....