what ever happened to Curran Murphy???

NL_Capone (3:02:24 PM): Death Metalish, predicted that.
NL_Capone (3:02:43 PM): Not bad though.
NL_Capone (3:03:12 PM): I hear some Nevermore influence.
NL_Capone (3:03:15 PM): (duh)
Glenn (3:03:21 PM): "influence"

He had all of one solo on that last despicable Annihilator album. That, that, THING that is so horrid it is unspeakable: "All for you".

Jeffs balls are in some chicks purse somewhere. 100,000 reward for anyone who can find them, and return them to their rightful owner.

Oh wait, I don't care.

Shatter Messiah sounds pretty kickass. I've always had a huge respect for Curran and his abilities.

They do to extent. I think Curran had a hand in writing Cold Blooded though.

But as a guitarist, I've been guilty of writing things that I think sounds original but later find out it sounds exactly like a band I was jamming to a day before.

Let's cut Curran some slack for now though, eh? They sound like a very promising band and Curran has some great abilities on guitar. :)

GroundXero3k said:
They do to extent. I think Curran had a hand in writing Cold Blooded though.

But as a guitarist, I've been guilty of writing things that I think sounds original but later find out it sounds exactly like a band I was jamming to a day before.

Let's cut Curran some slack for now though, eh? They sound like a very promising band and Curran has some great abilities on guitar. :)

Yeah, I wasn't trying to put him down... I guess it just jumped to my ears that's all... Another sample I have heard from Rob's website sounds exactly like matricide....

I'm sure he's capable of much more than that... I'm still gonna keep myself posted about this project!

I do know what you mean about ''Re-Inventing'' songs... back when I had Scavenger, we r-wrote haunting the chapel!

Satans Mom said:
He had all of one solo on that last despicable Annihilator album. That, that, THING that is so horrid it is unspeakable: "All for you".

Jeffs balls are in some chicks purse somewhere. 100,000 reward for anyone who can find them, and return them to their rightful owner.

Oh wait, I don't care.

You mean they aren't in your mouth?

Satans Mom said:

Oh wait, I don't care.
Well he wrote the song "The One" for his girlfriend I believe, and he wrote "Holding on" for his son.

Jeff's growing up. ;)

Aren't Blabbermouth and Brave words saying in thier articles that Curran is EX-NEVERMORE?

I thought he was just a touring guitarist, not a member?

I have always liked his work, new stuff is rather Nevermore-ish but that is ok.

Wolftribe said:
thats not an excuse to write shitty music
All For You isn't shitty. It has quite a few of the same qualities of any Annihilator album. Except they wrote 2 ballads.