What gigs are you going to? Arrange meets.

weee a week only for my Eurotrip.... well it is actually France/Italy trip, i got some addresses for tr00 metal kvlt shopping (thnx to Ether)... but now worthy gigs anyone? Ill be mainly in Paris/Rome

Unicorn said:
I'm on M'era Luna tomorrow.
You can find me on the main stage with my band Elane. :rolleyes: And after the show I'm there as a guest. :)
Swany is there, too. Who else?
Haha, my funny 'lil bro! Honestly... I've been there JUST because I wanted to see YOU on stage (; ...[and take a closer look at some hot guitarists *lol*]

hey now a big question from a mexican guy who is willing to drive all the way to san antonio texas for the 11/11 gig!!!! everywhere it is posted that it is going to be at the white rabbit but there is no sign of it on their site yet!!www.sawhiterabbit.com, instead, I found this today: http://www.detourtickets.com/mo11.html, it says its going to be at The Venue,.. which one is the right one? have there been any changes ?!?!?! someone please help this lonely soul!!!!

hugot said:
hey now a big question from a mexican guy who is willing to drive all the way to san antonio texas for the 11/11 gig!!!! everywhere it is posted that it is going to be at the white rabbit but there is no sign of it on their site yet!!www.sawhiterabbit.com, instead, I found this today: http://www.detourtickets.com/mo11.html, it says its going to be at The Venue,.. which one is the right one? have there been any changes ?!?!?! someone please help this lonely soul!!!!

I just spoke to the promoter today; basically this is the situation. The show has been moved from the White Rabbit to The Venue, but as of now it's unclear that there will be room on the stage for any band other than Moonspell, who wants to backline. Right now they are working on extending the stage so that the agent will approve the addition of Daylight Dies and Katatonia. I will post whatever info I receive from the promoter.

Hey Guys,

I'm going to the Katatonia show in SF in November. Wanted to know if anyone wanted to meet up and go there as a group? Theyre playing way out of public transit bounds I think, but fuck, this is Katatonia. Gotta see them destroy!

:headbang:

Anyone going to that Motstøy festival in Notodden/Norway?

It's gonna be my first trip to norway that week, so we decided to give that festival a visit and take another look at Emperor (;

I would like to go, I missed Emperor show this year, but I have to work, dammit:(
Anyone is gonna be there, btw?
flyer_eng.jpg

Reactions: Swany
BloodySwan said:

It's gonna be my first trip to norway that week, so we decided to give that festival a visit and take another look at Emperor (;

Have fun!
And remember, I asked you to check out something for me... ;)

@Aprilhäxan: For sure! But you know... the week before heading to Norway I'm gonna do a short trip to Stockholm 'n stuff again... been 2 years ago I've been there the last time...

@Cis: Of course I remember =) ... The first thing I'll do over there is checking the area for suspicious guys *hrhr* ... maybe that nice guy I talked to *cough cough* can help (; ... I think you already know how good my stalker-qualities are *lalalaaa* ... if not, ask that blonde finnish guy *LOL* :lol: [well yeah, he laughed about me :erk: and I was just stalking for the pleasure of someone else :ill:]

BloodySwan said:
@Aprilhäxan: For sure! But you know... the week before heading to Norway I'm gonna do a short trip to Stockholm 'n stuff again... been 2 years ago I've been there the last time...

@Cis: Of course I remember =) ... The first thing I'll do over there is checking the area for suspicious guys *hrhr* ... maybe that nice guy I talked to *cough cough* can help (; ... I think you already know how good my stalker-qualities are *lalalaaa* ... if not, ask that blonde finnish guy *LOL* :lol: [well yeah, he laughed about me :erk: and I was just stalking for the pleasure of someone else :ill:]

I'm not sure, but I could be in Stockholm in october, so it would be nice if we catch each-other and Aprilhäxan can join us and be our "party-guide"!

BloodySwan said:

I will be there.If you need help or advice in Norway i can give you my phone number.My msn is nospamanymoredarkexile@taksim.com
Also i am planning to watch saturnus live in Rotterdam.