What goes on at Progpower...

Mxgonzo

May 6, 2004
Freedonia
Gets shown all over the world.

I honestly don't remember taping this. I was drinking quite a bit. It could also be that my mind blocked it from my self-conscious to prevent any damage but anyway...

It's not pretty:puke:

This is my first time trying this so I hope it works.

Yikes! I think I blocked that as well. I see I was running from the scene towards the end of the clip. Not sure what's more disturbing, Bryant's ass or you filming it!:lol:

I'd wonder what that couple that was staying next to us was thinking at that point? I see them in the clip and I don't even remember them coming up to Kitty and Pabla's room that night???:zombie:

Coming from a guy who used to put bobbypins in electric sockets as a kid,
I couldn't help but click.....

A view of Bryant that only his doctor could love! :zombie:

Perhaps Kittybeast can get us a group therapy rate!

J-Dubya

Damn! I gotta wash those shoes now!

SavaRon said:
I'd wonder what that couple that was staying next to us was thinking at that point? I see them in the clip and I don't even remember them coming up to Kitty and Pabla's room that night???:zombie:

Huh! I don't remember them coming up either. What the hell were we all on that night?

kittybeast said:
HIGH ON PROGPOWER:Smokin: :Smokin: and beer, smirnoff, whiskey and other various 'things' :kickass:

Mostly PP for me that night. At least I think so. Man, that weekend has become such a blur and such a short time later. :loco:

I'm still on a PP high, feels like just coming down the plane. I can't believe is almost 365 days to the next one :(