What Guitar Should I Buy!?

dude, just head down to a local music shop, mill around and look at different guitars. they shouldnt have a problem with you pickin up guitars and playing them.

when lookin at your guitars, dont go for something that looks cool, look at:
-is it comfortable for you
-does it sounds good
-playability (action)
-quality

if you get a well cared for used guitar, you'll get a way better deal. when you found the guitar you like, bring over and plug it into an amp you're interested in buyin. then you can hear what it will sound like with an amp. it is the best way to shop for a guitar

If you are a noob then the best for that money is an ibanez guitar. For low prices they've got great quality and a great fingerboard. But if you are an advanced playa then collect some money and get something better.

ibanez are great if you are just learning, very versatile guitars, and for the lower end budget, the quality is still high quality.

I you have been playing a while, I'd go for A jackson DK2FS ( ihave one)! they are great metal guitars, and sound lovely through a boss pedal...

Dont go for that DX Series.... they are awkward to tune...

I have the particular LTD that your looking at it. I'm pertty happy with it. My roomate has a very simalar jackson to the one posted and I like his a bit more than mine (better pickups and a thinner neck.) I think he paid like 360ish. I froget the model name.

Well I was thinking of buying an Ibanez RG370DX or a Jackson DXMG (used)
and I'd rather buy a japanese jackson than a korean ibanez...
When I get the money I'll buy that Jackson.