What happen you French dates ????

hellforlife

Feb 13, 2002
Visit site
It seems no tickets are available here in France because no gigs confirmed at the moment !!!

So please, does anybody knows something about french dates ? :cry:

Cheers

I'm sorry, that was totally uncalled for. I've been to France before and I love it there. Not to mention my love for the films of Jean-Pierre Jeuneat (Delicatessen, City of Lost Children, Alien: Resurrection, and most importantly, Amelie... aaah, Amelie, I LOVE HER!). I even took French in high school.

It's not our fault our governments suck.

-'Evil' Vince

haha! holy smokes, that was funny...

When you say it isn't our fault that our governments suck, well, some would think that the fact that we live in democratic countries (I live in Canada) would make your statement terribly false. I don't know about France, but westernCanada did not vote for the fucking retard we have dictating our country and (apparently... correct me if I'm wrong), Bush was voted in by less than a majoirty vote. Well, our PM had something like 34% of the votes and the retard still got into power.

Democracy doesn't suck, it's just the way governments use it for their own stupid ends that sucks. Sucks enormously.

Aren't we Americans Republican? I think... and isn't our president named Al Bush or something? I don't know... I only follow METAL news.
Unless someone is giving the president blow jobs in the 'ORAL' office then I don't care what's going on in my country. And didn't the French blow up the Empire State Building or something? That was like, sooo mean.

-'Evil' Vince

Regarding french dates and the one previously shedule in "Calais" at l'infernal - for opethmaniac - this one is cancelled !!! I contacted the manager of the venue who told me that...

And no other venue are confirmed to at the moment !!!

Only Lyon seems to be okay !!!

Becarefull before going to one french venue !!!

:cry:

The show scheduled on April 18th in Nancy (F) – Terminal Export – with Katatonia and Finntroll has been removed in Metz (F) – Salle Ochs

That's all I know..
I've planned to go to Calais also...I really can't bear these changes. How is it possible to plan a tour without getting confirmations. If shows are cancelled, that really sucks. I've missed Katatonia three times because of last minutes cancelled shows...Is it a record?