what happened at helsinki?

they set monkey's loose and they started shitting in to their hands and tossing it into the crowd

I believe it was the one with Cryhavok where Cryhavok were supporting and played too long and so the hosue shut bodom off early and alexi inadvertantly started a riot.

you see alexi kid around on teh tuska video that they need to play their last song else the power will be cut and theyll get thrown out :)

The Cryhavoc thingie was another gig I think.. I guess you are referring to the Tavastia gig in 1997. COB got some sort of award and they had to play at the award ceremony or something like that and all the big guys from the record label etc were watching the show, so they really had to do a good gig. Unfortunately it was a fucking mess and they broke guitar strings etc and everything went straight to hell. I think Alexi said he wished that the gig would've been over already after the first song but it only got worse and worse.. :p

Yeah, the thing with Cryhavoc happened in Nivala. I was there, man. Laiho RULES!!!!!

edit: oh yeah, this gig was in..... 2000, I think.....? Not sure, tho'.