What I'd like to re-issue

StormSpell

Sep 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
www.stormspell.com
A small list of things I'd like to re-issue, if I can find the bands. More titles to be added later:

VELLOCET - Captive of Reality
VELLOCET - Welcome to Dimension Four
VIOLENT PLAYGROUND - Thrashing Blues
END AMEN - Your Last Orison
DEPRESSIVE AGE - Demos and/or First Depression [new addition]

SUDDEN DARKNESS - Fear of Reality + Demos (this one is in the works already)

A small list of things I'd like to re-issue, if I can find the bands. More titles to be added later:

VELLOCET - Captive of Reality
VELLOCET - Welcome to Dimension Four
VIOLENT PLAYGROUND - Thrashing Blues
END AMEN - Your Last Orison

SUDDEN DARKNESS - Fear of Reality + Demos (this one is in the works already)

END AMEN is a fave around here. :)

I will be the first in line to get End Amen if anyone ever does a rerelease. Last time I tried to get it on ebay it went for over $100.00. Too expensive for one cd. Way too expensive.

The problem is those major releases are very hard to license... Plus the band was a super-group making it even harder to track everyone. So its a long shot.

eBay is full with crazy kids with deep pockets these days willing to bid $100+ for every "first pressing" shitty cd out there, it is ridiculous...

The problem is those major releases are very hard to license... Plus the band was a super-group making it even harder to track everyone. So its a long shot.

eBay is full with crazy kids with deep pockets these days willing to bid $100+ for every "first pressing" shitty cd out there, it is ridiculous...

Maybe I should start selling off some 1st presses of CDs then. HAHA

Total suppot for Depressive Age! Their whole discography should be reissued...
And thanks for talking about Sudden Darkness, I've discovered (and bought) Economist only album. :)

EDIT: good luck for End Amen too!

"Lying in Wait" is also an amazing album, but the CMC pressing is still very very common on cd. I'm not much fan of next two albums as they waded deeper and deeper into the alterna territories...

ECONOMIST actually have an unreleased album which is a lot better than the one released on Massacre. I have it in my scope, although Neudi is so busy these days it will probably take many many moons before something really happens... :)

Another band I'd love to do is SACROSANCT. Not very popular, but great technical thrash, and even the 3rd album is one of the few alterna albums I can actually dig and enjoy, on occasion

"Lying in Wait" is also an amazing album, but the CMC pressing is still very very common on cd. I'm not much fan of next two albums as they waded deeper and deeper into the alterna territories...

I love all of them...

ECONOMIST actually have an unreleased album which is a lot better than the one released on Massacre. I have it in my scope, although Neudi is so busy these days it will probably take many many moons before something really happens... :)

Really? If it is even better, take all the time you need. :D

Another band I'd love to do is SACROSANCT. Not very popular, but great technical thrash, and even the 3rd album is one of the few alterna albums I can actually dig and enjoy, on occasion

And for this one too, many people would be thankful. I only have "Truth Is What Is", and usually can't afford crazy bids on Ebay for the other albums.