What is a clinic tour?

eighteeschick

Jul 12, 2005
Jersey Baby
I might go to Edison on Saturday to see if I can check out this clinic tour but I'm not 100% sure what it is and every time I try to get on the site, it seems to be experiencing a problem.

Anyone in the NJ/NY/CT area tomorrow, I highly recommend going. I went last Saturday in Edison for Frankie's first ever clinic. As always, he was genuine, down-to-earth, and entertaining. For my money, no one can tell better tales from the road. He's a natural with crowds in a small, personal setting like that. From the lessons, to having fans get up and jam with him, to making jokes, it was exactly what a clinic should be. It was anything but the typical "push the product" snore-a-toriums that a lot of other folks do.

Hopefully all the guys will be doing more of these, because it definitely gets the band's visibility up. There were non-metal folks that came out and got interested. And I'll tell you what... you start seeing an Anthrax song or two on Guitar Hero and that will go a long way to getting the Anthrax brand back in the public eye.

I know... I sounded like Gene $immon$ on that one. I admit... I was implanted with the KISS-Chip 22 years ago!!!