What is everyone listening to right now??

Testament Legions said:
BTW, welcome to the board, 'snickers.'

Actually, I meant, what is NEW, but with an 'old school' feel? Been too busy lately to find out on my own.

Check out Terror 2000 (the album Faster Disaster) they use screamed vocals, but they have a very old-school type of sound with a little modern touch.

Pyrus said:
Is it possible you can make one post without bringing up the war?

"MAKE NOISE, NOT WAR!! MOSH FOR PEACE!!"
-Myself, at the national student walkout (San Francisco division)

Hahahahaha! Shut up you little hypocritical faggot. "MAKE NOISE, NOT WAR!! MOSH FOR PEACE!!"
-Myself, at the national student walkout (San Francisco division)"

You're a pussy.

Pyrus said:
That would be a good comeback, but you invalidate it by using personal slurs. Hey, guys, you can tell this guy is right, because he calls anyone who disagrees with him a FAGGOT and a PUSSY. How can anyone argue against his brilliant logic and reasoning?

Test failed.

LOL! See, you are a pussy. Everything you write just oozes cowardice, hypocrisy and gayness. I'm just calling it like I see it. My labeling you CORRECTLY doesn't invalidate my posts. You claiming to be a "metalhead" and crying about namecalling just shows what sissy you are. I bet you think mosh pits are barbaric and immature. Hahahahaha! Fag!

You have no friends and are the kid that gets picked on at school. LOL!

Pyrus said:
That would be a good comeback, but you invalidate it by using personal slurs. Hey, guys, you can tell this guy is right, because he calls anyone who disagrees with him a FAGGOT and a PUSSY. How can anyone argue against his brilliant logic and reasoning?

Test failed.

He has never called me a Faggot or Pussy. Even if he did, well, so what? I'd just flame him back. Besides, HL has never really gotten down on anyone here before. And every post isn't about the war. Go see my post Pyrus. I didn't see you reply? Why is that? Because you are one? :Shedevil: :Shedevil:

Valofvalhalla said:
He has never called me a Faggot or Pussy. Even if he did, well, so what? I'd just flame him back. Besides, HL has never really gotten down on anyone here before. And every post isn't about the war. Go see my post Pyrus. I didn't see you reply? Why is that? Because you are one? :Shedevil: :Shedevil:

Hey Val...check this out.

Now Playing: http://komo1000news.com/audio/kvi_aircheck_031003.mp3

It's Pyrus on the radio. Hahahahahaha!!!!!

You must have missed the other thread...we had a debate on the war a while back, and he constantly insulted me and anyone else who disagreed with him. It was pretty immature.

At this point, I'm just getting tired of war debates and flaming. Some of the shit he says is funny, but most of it is just lame...instead of flaming back, I'm just pointing out how idiotic his statements are. Flame wars bore me. I'd much prefer to post on this board without having to deal with childish insults.

I didn't reply to your post because I'm sick of war debate...the signature is an expression of my personal beliefs. Feel free to take issue with it, but I don't want to get caught up in anything - I believe that what I'm doing is right. You believe that what you're doing is right. We're not going to change each other's minds, so let's just agree to respect each other's convictions and move on.

Hannibal, I fully invite you to come to Thrashfest to meet my friends and check out our opinion of moshpits.