what is the easiest solo romeo has?

well after busting much a#@ on 12-19 hours a day on my guitar i can finally play the entire divine wings album, minus the legato solos cleany, i can fake my way through them mostly but im finding myself playing a lot more children of bodom right now and steve vai, mostly steve because that guy is a guitar GOD!!!!

XeroX. said:
of sins and shred pleas post a clip of u playing divine wings solo please!!!! i thought it was the hardest tapping in history
Wish I could... actually when I record, first thing I'm doing is Damnation Game solos. But I'm still pretty sloppy with Divine Wings, it'll be a while before I have it down. The hardest part for me is that low legato part leading into the tapping. The tapping with the huge skip is a bitch, too, because I have a 7-string and I always make the low B ring when I do it.

The first solo in Lady Of The Snow is not so fast one but has a lot of vibratos and whammy bar tricks in it.

Divine Wings Of Tragedy said:
take a shot at sea of lies

i would prolly have to agree.... that song (i'm currently learning it) so far has about 1-2 hours or practice... i can play just about everything except for the third solo after the tapping interlude (havent started learning it yet either)...
but thats just my opinion