what is the newfoundland scene like

There is no real "scene" here. There are some bands. As for what they are like, if you are interested goto http://listen.to/NFMetalLegion that is the URL for which this message board is a part of. There is an active bands section on there which has links to many of the bands we have. Why not check them out and post your thoughts?!

There isn't much of a mmmetal scene there... the bands they do have are good and all, from what I've heard anyways, but their "scene" is just too small to make much of an impact on metal... but no one says they have to.

we have a metal scene? we have 1 show like every couple of months and the same bands play every time. im not putting down any of the bands,,, i am just saying how it is here.

No one will get off their ass and start a fucking metal band or host metal shows. If it wasent for Noel, there would be no fucking metal at all in Newfoundland.

Slaytanic15 said:
No one will get off their ass and start a fucking metal band or host metal shows. If it wasent for Noel, there would be no fucking metal at all in Newfoundland.

Thanks Slaytanic for your support. I will say this, the reason why there is no recent metal shows lately with any of our bands is because the scene is too saturated with all these Riverdale shows happening by Punk bands/hardcore stuff. They're will be a big change too this in the future. I promise. I have some pretty cool things up my sleeve. Plus, the arrivial of some new and older bands from St.John's. METAL WILL REIGN SUPREME.

METAL UP YOUR ASS ANY WHO DISSES NF METAL. :devil::headbang::Shedevil::heh::yuk: