Votes: 4 14.8%
  • 20° - 25°

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • 25° - 30°

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • more than 30°

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
fahrenheit is the most stupid scale ever. It uses as 0F a mistery mixture of water, salt and ethanol in unknown proportions, and as 100F the almost invariable nominal temperature of the human body! Fuck that. Celsius and distilled water boiling/evaporation point ftw.

The only imperial thing we have here are screens...like 17" monitor, stuff like that :p metric and powers of ten ftw. Nevermind me though, I'm an engineering student :loco:

MegustaMucho said:
who are the morons who voted unde 0° :lol:?
It's winter in the southern hemisphere sweetheart.
Nikotiini said:
I can't live w/o inches lol
when someone tells me their height in feet/inches it kinda pisses me off because I can never get it...like, wtf is <<5'10">>...

nipple.jpg

_DJ_british_motard_ said:
Yeah but in their house? What they sleep with winter clothes and make fire next to their computer to prevent hif from freezing...
Well... that depends...sometimes in winter in my house it DOES get below zero, and since I don't have any household heating...
Nikotiini said:
Well... there are 12 inches in one foot... so X that by 5 = 60 and add 10 more inches = 70 inches.....OR 140cm i suppose....
google ftw :p I don't think people who claim to be 5'10" are 1,40m though :lol:

BloodyScalpel said:
Well... that depends...sometimes in winter in my house it DOES get below zero, and since I don't have any household heating...

google ftw :p I don't think people who claim to be 5'10" are 1,40m though :lol:
im 5,10,and that is roughly 177 cms