What is this song?!

Acd9219

New Metal Member
Dec 2, 2023
Was at the gym and I heard this awesome song. Could not understand the lyrics or hear what he was saying over the background noise. Anyone know the name of the song and artist would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 20231201_230328.mp3
    1.2 MB
I'm pretty sure it's a song from the album Swansong by Carcass, although I don't have the time to check now. Have a listen to the whole album, it's a fun one. If it's not in Swansong, it's in Heartwork, but quite sure it's in Swansong.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I'm pretty sure it's a song from the album Swansong by Carcass, although I don't have the time to check now. Have a listen to the whole album, it's a fun one. If it's not in Swansong, it's in Heartwork, but quite sure it's in Swansong.
Black Star. Thanks brother was having a very difficult time finding this song. Cheers 🥂

Reactions: David Mustardaine
Black Star. Thanks brother was having a very difficult time finding this song. Cheers 🥂
My pleasure! Listen to the whole album, it's got a similar vibe, you will enjoy it throughout. I destroyed that CD from playing it so much back when it came out.