what is this song?!?!?

aquaryuu

New Metal Member
Apr 26, 2006
Chicago
ok. i need some help on this one. i recently attended a sporting event (Professional Bull Riding-if that makes a difference) and heard this REALLY great song...only problem was, i only heard the beginning, it was mostly instrumental, and i have NO idea what it is. But i do know that at the very beginning of it there's this really awesome animalistic sound...almost like a monkey in a jungle. it's like, half monkey, half bird...and it's one of the sweetest sounds i've ever heard accompany music. i know this is REALLY vague...but if anyone has even a remote idea of what i'm talking about, could you let me know? i've been pulling my hair our trying to find it. any little tip to help me find it would be MOST welcome.

well, i take it you're not a fan. but that IS the song that i heard. now that i've listened the the entire thing (and not just the beginning that they were playing on a loop at the event)...i'm not ALL that impressed. but, you have ended my quest to find the elusive piece, and for that i am eternally greatful :loco: