what is your fave DDP song?

For the moment, after listening to the album for about 94 times, I'd say it's between "Pigs in the Hollow" and "Unnatural Causes" to me. "DDP 4 Life" and "Devil in Disguise" are pretty bad-ass as well. The selection (and the execution) of covers is also impressive. Well, I have to admit that the whole album rocks..or rather thrashes :)

I would have to say "DDP for Life" it sounds like the shit we were doing at home 25 years ago!!! Really hits home.

The cover of 'Cold Sweat' is fucking brutal too. Always loved that song and when I heard the boys were doing it I near shit my pants!:kickass:

Brutal CD though. Can't get over how well Chuck and Zet fit together!

I dug the catchiness of "Sid Vicious", but "Trail of the Executioner" just flat-out slays!!!! Is that a cover?

My favourite songs in this album re Trail of the Executioner" and" Devil in Disguise" the sound is kick ass .

Hard to chose cause theres so many great songs on this album. Love the cover of cold sweat, but its gotta be DDP 4 Life.
In the car, windows open an that blastin out the stereo. Life is good.

1. DDP 4 LIFE (very catchy - lyrics, guitars)
2. Unnatural Causes (very heavy)
3. Corruption (some of the baddest riffs and notice the drum line - very native american)
4. Lights Out (one of my alltime original fav's - these guys shred all through and end of song leaves me hanging on the edge ready to jump)
5. Devil In Disguise (inside joke: Devil in deese guys.....lol - and one of the best shred songs on the album, combined with Chuck's raw voice never heard like this before - I don't care if it is a Power Ballad) - anyone notice Chuck doing a rosary bead prayer in the back ground...chilling touch!
6. Pigs in da hollow (awesome shreds and duet)
7. Cold Sweat (great fun and energy)
8. Iron Fist (imagine Chuck's 10 inch fist!)
9. Mentally Unstable (Got Zetro all over this!!!)
10. R.I.P. (great energy for original)
11. Sid Vicious (psycho Willie Lange crunches bass lines)
12. Trail of the Executioner (Phil's trademark "fly" shreds - my nomination for Shredder of the Year!)
13. Central Pomo Indian songs (I'm part native American myself - these are real chants with blessings and add a kharma to this album not many will be aware of)

I can't say that I have a favorite song - but what was the last album you heard where you enjoyed every song? (new thread?) Mine was Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden and Def Leppard - High 'n Dry and every Judas Priest album...

Gentlemen !
I was amazed to find your CD in my mailbox ! Yep, I said 'amazed' because I got it from a friend who've bought it at a show and sent it to me as a present. He knew I am a fan of Testament, Exodus, Laaz Rockit, ... And what a surprise !!! Yes, your CD crossed the pond and has reached France :) How cool is that ??
I'm playing it again and again and I love it !!!
Hard to tell what song I like the best... though "DDP for Life" is one of my faves.

Hey everyone - first post in the DDP forum, so I thought I'd start off with a little greeting there.

I don't really have a fave song on the album (yet), but I'm happy having been able to get a hold of it, period. That's tough business out here for the time being. But special import works, so yeay!

Great work, guys. In case any of them/you read this, anyway.

Just a little anecdote on the side; my first metal T-shirt back in the day was Testament "The New Order". Years 'n' years down the line I still have that shirt - although I can't squeeze into it anymore. ;) It's still the one that got me started, though.
I was also lucky enough to catch the band live at the Clash of the Titans tour and then in 2003 again at Wacken. Good times! And respect to Chuck.

That's all.

Ms. A - You've got some heavy pull with DDP....you mention that Corruption is your favorite song so far and BAM! it's on myspace... I love that song as well, and I have a special afinity towards being part native american...I listen to the chants as well - Cheuck told me they are real blessings and good wishes. :headbang:

Must be "Pigs In The Hollow" 'cause it is so damn heavy!!! And the dual vocal attack of Billy and Steve makes my hairs stand up everytime I listen to it.
Or "Sid Vicious". I love the punk-riffing and the overall punk-feeling of that song. Steve's vocals are just great on that one.