What is your favourite PQ record?

I think the "real world" lyrics are going to be something that stays with the band from now on.......and there's a fair bit of it on the new record too, although cunningly disguised in places! lol!

Amazing how even though the stereotype of power metal lyrics is about fantasy and fighting wars and the power of comradeship, you can put virtually anything to the genre. That goes for pretty much any genre of music.

A good mix of lyrics is always great.
Especially on Crunching from BA, the real world lyrics really made it stand out from the crowd, I'd be very happy to see more of that kinda thing. :)

Favourite record?
Aaaaah!
Don't think I can decide, don't make me choose! o_O

Well....for our sake, I hope it turns out to be Blood Alliance lol...otherwise we are in a right quandry really!

For us to survive as an entity this record needs to outstrip everything that has gone before, certainly in terms of sales and exposure.

Well....for our sake, I hope it turns out to be Blood Alliance lol...otherwise we are in a right quandry really!

For us to survive as an entity this record needs to outstrip everything that has gone before, certainly in terms of sales and exposure.
That we would only know once it is released in all territories eh?

1. Blood Alliance
2. Neverworld
3. Wings of Forever/Magic Never Dies/Master of Illusion

WoF, MND and MoI is really equal to me when it comes to best album...But the other two are my favs!