Which Power Quest albums do you own?

That is one hell of a collection!

As for me, right now I only own Master of Illusion (USA version) and Blood Alliance (Japanese version). I never found a legit copy of Wings of Forever, but I used to own Neverworld and Magic Never Dies... until I totaled my car, and those CDs (along with numerous others) went with it :erk: so I still have to get around to buying them again...

I actually do own every Power Quest album.

I support the bands I love and there are certain bands that I will buy a copy of every version released, Power Quest being one of them. :)

I own more than one copy of just about every album except for Blood Alliance, I only have the Japanese release because that is the only one that has been released so far.

Here's a checklist of what I own physical copies of:

Wings Of Forever
  • Wings Of Forever - Underground Symphony release.
  • Wings Of Forever - Pony Canyon Korea release with bonus track.
  • Wings Of Forever - Promotional copy from Pony Canyon Korea.
  • Wings Of Forever - Hot Rockin' Japan release with bonus track.
  • Wings Of Forever - Majestic Rock Remastered 2 disc version with bonus DVD and demo tracks.
NeverWorld
  • NeverWorld - Frontiers Records release.
  • NeverWorld - Promotional copy from Frontiers Records.
  • NeverWorld - Now & Then Records release that Steve gave me along with other promo material *squeals like a fangirl*.
  • NeverWorld - Marquee/Avalon Japan release with bonus tracks.
  • NeverWorld - Majestic Rock Remastered 2 disc version with bonus DVD.
Magic Never Dies
  • Magic Never Dies - Marquee/Avalon Japan release with bonus track.
  • Magic Never Dies - Majestic Rock 2 disc version with bonus DVD.
Master Of Illusion
  • Master Of Illusion - Marquee/Avalon Japan release with bonus track.
  • Master Of Illusion - Napalm Records release.
Blood Alliance
  • Blood Alliance - Marquee/Avalon Japan release with bonus track.
Apart from the promo copies and the one Steve gave me I purchased every CD new with my hard earned money. :)

Yes, I'm a total fangirl :worship:. :oops:

If there is a release that I am missing someone let me know so that I can buy it. o_O:D

I believe I have a Russian edition of "Master of Illusion" licensed to IronD via Napalm

These are the ones i own

* Wings Of Forever - Pony Canyon Korea release with bonus track.
* NeverWorld - Frontiers Records release.
* Magic Never Dies - Majestic Rock 2 disc version with bonus DVD.
* Master Of Illusion - Napalm Records release.
* Blood Alliance - Marquee/Avalon Japan release with bonus track.

Damn!! My fanboi points just took a mighty whallop from seeing Shredgirl's list. Wowzers! That list is my ultimate goal :worship:

Currently:

Wings of Forever - digipack edition
Neverworld
Neverworld japanese release
Magic Never Dies
Magic Never Dies japanese release
Master Of Illusion
Master Of Illusion japanese release

Blood Alliance & Blood Alliance japanese release ordering v.v.soon.

Clothing-wise, I have just the Master of Illusion shirt and PQ Beanie!

Well jealous of anyone who's got a Neverworld shirt in particular! Maybe all going well we'll see these old shirts being made and available again sometime Steve?

That is one hell of a collection!

As for me, right now I only own Master of Illusion (USA version) and Blood Alliance (Japanese version). I never found a legit copy of Wings of Forever, but I used to own Neverworld and Magic Never Dies... until I totaled my car, and those CDs (along with numerous others) went with it :erk: so I still have to get around to buying them again...
Thanks, did you check the links in the Korean release topic I posted?

Wow, that's an amazing collection Shredgirl! :kickass:
Thanks. :)

Cool thread dude

You'll be able order the original Neverworld album with bonus studio documentary from the PQ online store when the new site goes live in just over a week.
Is this different from the 2 disc version I already have?

I believe I have a Russian edition of "Master of Illusion" licensed to IronD via Napalm
Digi-pak? I believe most Russian releases are all digi-paks. :)

Damn!! My fanboi points just took a mighty whallop from seeing Shredgirl's list. Wowzers! That list is my ultimate goal :worship:

Currently:

Wings of Forever - digipack edition
Neverworld
Neverworld japanese release
Magic Never Dies
Magic Never Dies japanese release
Master Of Illusion
Master Of Illusion japanese release

Blood Alliance & Blood Alliance japanese release ordering v.v.soon.
:oops:

AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A FAN?!?!?!

:p

:(

MOI Russian edition wasn't Digipak.....don't think there were any MOI releases in that format.

The Frontiers edition of Neverworld is different to the 2 disc version......I don't think the studio documentary is on the 2 disc version if I remember correctly

MOI Russian edition wasn't Digipak.....don't think there were any MOI releases in that format.

The Frontiers edition of Neverworld is different to the 2 disc version......I don't think the studio documentary is on the 2 disc version if I remember correctly

My Frontiers release doesn't have a documentary on it. :(

Really? I believe it was a Quicktime movie...."The making of Neverworld"
Yes, neither the promo or the full release has it, I even had two copies of the Frontiers release (I gave the extra copy to a friend to check out PQ and they loved it btw).

Guess I'll have to save up some money and buy one from the PQ Shop, be sure to save me a copy.

i have....
wings of forever (cd+dvd)
neverworld(cd+dvd)
magic never dies (itunes download)
master of illusion (itunes download)
and i have pre-ordered blood alliance on cd from amazon