Power Quest Rule

Virianos

New Metal Member
Mar 25, 2008
Hi there i would just like to Say I Recently Bought all the power quest albums. The music is absolutely amazing and would like to thank power quest for making such good music and i cant wait until Master Of Illusion :kickass:

yeah , i find power quest are so under rated compared with a lot of bands out there, they are also so uplifting, they are metal for happy times, and just so epic!!!

yeah way Aran!, i dont like to listen to power quest in the winter, for me they are a summery band to make me feel really good!! but this doesnt mean they arent metal, i dont think how metal a band is is measured by how depressing their lyrics are!

This'll sound weird but sometimes I don't want PQ to get too much recognition. One of the many reasons I love PQ is BECAUSE they're reletaviely unknown enough to stay true to their roots, talk regularly with the fans, play local everyday venues, etc. I certainly remember what happened to another much loved power metal band who very suddenly got very well known sold out to a mainstream label and now appear on MTV, video games and tour everywhere apart from the UK with likes of Trivium.

Obviously a band wants to grow and get their music out their to broaden their fanbase and I may just be sounding selfish to you but I enjoy the relationship PQ have with their fans and though PQ are never the sort of guys to forget that, I'd hate to see anything upset the balence.

This'll sound weird but sometimes I don't want PQ to get too much recognition. One of the many reasons I love PQ is BECAUSE they're reletaviely unknown enough to stay true to their roots, talk regularly with the fans, play local everyday venues, etc. I certainly remember what happened to another much loved power metal band who very suddenly got very well known sold out to a mainstream label and now appear on MTV, video games and tour everywhere apart from the UK with likes of Trivium.

Obviously a band wants to grow and get their music out their to broaden their fanbase and I may just be sounding selfish to you but I enjoy the relationship PQ have with their fans and though PQ are never the sort of guys to forget that, I'd hate to see anything upset the balence.

Yeah I feel the same way, although it'd be cool if PQ could get enough recognition for there to be more regular tours and such like.

Great to see so many replies and yeah i think power quest are amazing where they are, but getting some recognition isnt a bad thing

yeah i agree as well actually, but i just must state here, NEVER BUY STRATOVARIUS' BEST HITS!!! i got it the other day and its so bad for a big name in the genre and just thought why people are buying albums like that when they could get power quest and the like, yes and in fact having just come onto this forum the other day im very impressed that the band members are down to earth enough to talk on it as well, great stuff!!

In response to the title of this thread, Power Quest DOES rule! :D Far above alot of other bands :) And yeah, they are Down to earth, enough to actually be here and post loads! I think that's great, it's nice of you guys to be here in that respect :D Hardly any bands do that, and I just think it's great :p And this is as close as alot of us will ever get to you, to let our voices be heard; so it is a great thing to know. ^^;

As I've said before (and will probably eventually bother you all :D) YOU ARE AMAZING!

Amazing as in "Oh my God, I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO YOU!" amazing :D
And as in "Oh my God, AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!" amazing.

:) I hope it's a good thing to know that alot of people support and love you and your music. I hate some of my friends for putting you guys down without even listening to a couple of songs... They're just tasteless fools! :lol:

Keep it up :D

I'm all for Power Quest gaining popularity and recognition and a North American tour (wink wink nudge nudge hint hint you get the picture) as long as they don't get the Dragonforce treatment... but then again in all honesty, the North American market really isn't geared towards Power Quest's style, so I don't think I have to worry about that. :D

Thanks guys! As you know, we really appreciate the support and I try and keep up with everything you guys post on the forum as I always take the view that if you all take the time to post, then the very least we can do is be here on a regular basis to answer ansy questions.

For me....it's you guys who rule!