What It's the best Kreator album??

Originally posted by Froz
Coma of souls is their true masterpiece

Interesting....if you go to Amazon, CDNOW, or CDuniverse, they do not even list Coma of Souls as a release....is it out of print? Even then, it should be listed as part of their catalog right?

I saw it at Vintage Vinyl but I hate only ordering one CD at a time!

Originally posted by JayKeeley
Interesting....if you go to Amazon, CDNOW, or CDuniverse, they do not even list Coma of Souls as a release....is it out of print?

Well i'll be fuct, that IS interesting! I dunno why that is, but i'd suggest you buy it from whoever DOES have it...;) . I buy most of my CDs at http://www.metalmayhem.com.au/ , and i notice they have it listed in their catalogue.

I'm sure most of the old, old school Metallers would pick "Pleasure To KIll" as the best Kreator! Its much better than "Endless Pain" which was very primative & sloppy, however the song 'Awakening Of The Gods' is Fucking Awesome! My fave would have to be "Terrible Certainty"! Its so damn fast & chaotic & was definatly the Heaviest shit out there at that time! Does anyone remember the video to the song 'Toxic Trace'? I love that album! 'One Of Us', 'Behind The Mirror', 'As The World Burns' are all classics!
Close 2nd place would be "Extreme Aggression"! 'Betrayer' is so fucking Brutal & fast!

By the way, their newest CD is fucking Awesome!

PLEASURE TO KILL for pure aggression and consistency ...

and a close second is the new one VIOLENT REVOLUTION for the same reasons but 15 years later :)

Everything else is OK but not consistent.

I HAVE TO SAY PLEASURE TO KILL is the winner here but Extreme Aggression,Endless Pain,Terrible Certainty,Coma Of Souls
im a old school metal head i just missed them up here i was on vacation and i missed them but they are on there way to the UK/IRELAND so lucky you guys

This is a tuff call.
I'll have to go with Pleasure To Kill followed closely by Extreme Aggresion,Terrible Certainty and Endless Pain with the Flag Of Hate e.p. included.

Terrible Certainty is the most consistent and has the better songs.. but Pleasure To Kill is a total classic and has the ferocity. I just found Terrible Certainty on vinyl recently! Not a bad score for $6.