What kind of Merchandise is Sym X selling on this tour?

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
Just curious, I would really like a new Sym X shirt or two,maybe the cool hat as well. To those that have already seen the shows,fill me in yo \m/

Bear

baseball cap
3 Odyssey shirts: one with purple tie dye (I got that one... looks awesome)... one with blue tie dye... and one with tour dates on the back, I think...
V shirt
Shirt with the 2 masks on it
all cds... including Star One and Dark Chapter

Originally posted by Bear
Just curious, I would really like a new Sym X shirt or two,maybe the cool hat as well. To those that have already seen the shows,fill me in yo \m/

Bear

Bear, didn't you see some of it available at ProgPower?? Or were you just sleeping that day ;)

Here is hte official list of items that are currently making the round with the band at this point in time:

- Odyssey cover print shirts in black (short sleeve only)
- Odyssey cover print shirts with tiedyed top and sleeves (dye is blue or purple) (short sleeve only)
- Odyssey cover print front with tour date listing on back (short sleeve and long sleeve)
- V cover shirt with faces on back (long sleeve and short sleeve)
- Mask shirt (front print only) (long sleeve and short sleeve)
- Embroidered logo Flexfit hats

and for the ladies that are SymX fans as well, there is:
- Babydoll logo print t-shirts
- Odyssey cover print (front only) in women's Medium and Large

Prices are running about $30 on long sleeves/tie dyes. $25 on the short sleeves, and $20 on the women's shirts. Hats were $20 as well.

Glenn, the merch guy.

p.s. there will be one more shirt added to the touring stock very soon. Just thought I'd mention it.

So I was limited on my spending money, I had to cancel it. I am really lucky my friend had a good credit card or our asses would have been cleaning roomd for a week in ATL :D

I will make up for it at the Sym X show, big time

Bear