Symphony X Tour?

Damn it! I never saw SX alive! I hope some day they visit Moscow and i'll be on their concert! I saw many, but not my favorite! I'm waiting........

I want there to be a Single SX Tour.. It would be great... play all of those songs .. All the songs that we love XD But its just the fact of Would they actually make enough money to make a profit.. and will there be enough fans there?

I know a bunch of people that I have gotten into SX ... Im trying to get more.. to spread the word around.. it stinks because I had to find SX myself... but its funny... all of my friends know about SX because its the only thing playing in my iPod XD

Kev3136 said:
I want there to be a Single SX Tour.. It would be great... play all of those songs .. All the songs that we love XD But its just the fact of Would they actually make enough money to make a profit.. and will there be enough fans there?

I know a bunch of people that I have gotten into SX ... Im trying to get more.. to spread the word around.. it stinks because I had to find SX myself... but its funny... all of my friends know about SX because its the only thing playing in my iPod XD

RESPECT!!! :headbang: