What kind of Metalhead are you?

Well now that I think about it, two of them were Mars Volta/ Radiohead fans which is kind of proggy stuff to start out with, so it makes some sense. The other was a popular rock fan, I really can't figure out how he got prog...

Halcyon Dusk said:
I know it's not serious, fuck off, but what part of my statement did you have a problem with? Where is the lapse in logic in my post that makes my belief that this thing is beyond useless an overreaction?

I said I liked Emperor. I said I liked Emperor more than Priest, actually. The test called me a 38-year-old balding drunk with a gut and a Priest shirt with the sleeves cut off, revealing my tatoo of a snake eating a baby or some other fucking idiocy.

It would take literally like 5 minutes and, at the most, 2 albums to at least not make that mistake.
Goddamn, I'm angry today.

:rolleyes:

You are a True Metalhead. You dig the classic music and the classic lifestyle. As metalheads go, you're pretty open-minded in terms of music and lyrics; if it rocks, then you'll listen to it. Concerts are the pinnacle of the metal experience, though sometimes they get a little too crazy. You generally respect everybody else, but as far as you're concerned, they all wish they were Priest or Maiden.

:cool: