What might 2008 have in store…

DumbAss

Supreme Ruler of the Sofa
Sep 20, 2005
Montreal
One can only imagine.
Some of the most insane rumours might soon be reality.
Is it possible that shortly after the release of “Live Free or Die Hard” starring Bruce Willis, there might be a Die Hard Prequel starring Justin Timberlake as a young John McLean?
As stupid as this might sound, there’s an even more unlikely possibility:
In 2008, American car manufacturer Chevrolet, will have completed a joint effort with Japanese producer Toyota to produce the worlds first 4 cylinder hybrid Corvette which will quickly replace the otherwise foreseen 600 Hp 2008 Z06.
In keeping with tradition, it seems there’s an even more ridiculous rumour involving an untraditional pairing for 2008.
It seems somebody with a severely (previously) undiagnosed mental disability, is suggesting that there is a possibility of Thrash Metal Gods, “ANTHRAX” recording an album with “Nu-Metal” queerbo Cory Taylor as their lead vocalist???
Stay tuned to see which of these CRAZY rumours are true, and which are Total CRAP!!!

These all could happen, and you might relinkwish control of the remote. This all the The Sofa-king so-called Ruler of the Sofa........

One can only imagine.
Some of the most insane rumours might soon be reality.
Is it possible that shortly after the release of “Live Free or Die Hard” starring Bruce Willis, there might be a Die Hard Prequel starring Justin Timberlake as a young John McLean?
As stupid as this might sound, there’s an even more unlikely possibility:
In 2008, American car manufacturer Chevrolet, will have completed a joint effort with Japanese producer Toyota to produce the words first 4 cylinder hybrid Corvette which will quickly replace the otherwise foreseen 600 Hp 2008 Z06.
In keeping with tradition, it seems there’s an even more ridiculous rumour involving an untraditional pairing for 2008.
It seems somebody with a severely (previously) undiagnosed mental disability, is suggesting that there is a possibility of Thrash Metal Gods, “ANTHRAX” recording an album with “Nu-Metal” queerbo Cory Taylor as their lead vocalist???
Stay tuned to see which of these CRAZY rumours are true, and which are Total CRAP!!!

I got another one for 08, The Spice Girls reforming for a reunion. I know you were all waiting for that one!! :lol:

In 2008, I am running for president...so I got that goin' for me!:lol:

By the way, free beer for anyone who votes for me!:kickass:

2008 is the year I will get cancer or win 12 millions on the lottery or maybe both.

If I could I´d vote for Larry and Mikey.

Guess a Faith No More reunion is out of the question.

Al Gore and the Tipper are going to reinstate the PMRC and label anything that is environmentally offensive! I'll be walking around with a label on my arse, "contains explicit oders".:ill:
VOTE MikeyBong 2008!:kickass:

Al Gore and the Tipper are going to reinstate the PMRC and label anything that is environmentally offensive! I'll be walking around with a label on my arse, "contains explicit oders".:ill:

Thanks for the vote and I promise NOT to reinstate the PMRC!!!:kickass:

Yes, Al will feature you ass in his upcomming "An inconvenient thruth 2- with a vengance". But I still think the sexually frustrated Tipper want to do you too.