What Music Have You Bought Recently?

Been on a vinyl kick lately, don't see it slowing down any time soon. here's the latest vinyls i've bought:

7689alcestsouvenirsdunautremondeamethysteditionlp2220071105.jpg

Alcest- Souvenirs d'un Autre Monde
12" Brown Vinyl

pelican-fire-cd.jpg

Pelican- The Fire in Our Throats Will Beckon the Thaw
12" Black Vinyl

^Cheers for the link, ill get one, I was looking at an Orange one recently, it was only slightly rarer and much more expensive. In terms of Alcest though I did manage a while back to score a sealed Le Secret off some random on Oz Ebay for $38 AUS, I was the only bidder haha. As Alcest aren't exactly well known here I had no competition as he sold it through the Oz ebay. I've seen used copies go for near and some over a hundred. I couldn't believe my eyes when it came up. Kind of like when a BWP LP came up on the Oz ebay in mint condition, while I had to bid like mad it was well worth it, I ended up winning it for $270 and finished my Opeth LP collection with it as well, boy was I happy when that auction finished. That's my favorite Pelican as well, I have the cd of it, not the vinyl though.

Anathma - A Fine Day To Exit

upon first listen, this does not seem that good! well, compared to their other albums. may grow though...

I thought so at first as well, but now I love it. Temporary Peace is one of my favorite Anathema songs.

I just bought a 160GB IPod, if that counts as music related.

Been on a vinyl kick lately, don't see it slowing down any time soon. here's the latest vinyls i've bought:

7689alcestsouvenirsdunautremondeamethysteditionlp2220071105.jpg

Alcest- Souvenirs d'un Autre Monde
12" Brown Vinyl

pelican-fire-cd.jpg

Pelican- The Fire in Our Throats Will Beckon the Thaw
12" Black Vinyl

Both are fantastic albums.
But I can't get the Alcest album...... I kind of don't have any income at this point in time and I have debt for my new guitar.:cry:

Both are fantastic albums.
But I can't get the Alcest album...... I kind of don't have any income at this point in time and I have debt for my new guitar.:cry:

i actually was very lucky with the pelican vinyl. on ebay the description didnt contain the words "LP" or "vinyl." instead it said "Pelican DLP." and i got it for $22 buy it now.

i can understand not being able to get the alcest vinyl. but like i said above, once the brown version is gone, the only other places i could find the vinyl for sale were selling it for $60 and above.

(All on CD)
Anathema - Judgement
Katatonia - July
Krohm - The Haunting Presence
Novembers Doom - The Pale Haunt Departure (Slipcase)
Opeth -Still Life (First Edition!!)

coleternalkingdomcdwebms9.jpg

Cult of Luna - Eternal Kingdom

Good choise! I'm really digging cult of luna these days! Not still sure if this is going to be better that Somewhere along the highway.. Time will show.

Oh yes I just recently bought Pink Floyds The wall-album. Downloaded it to my computer like a year ago and had to buy it for real now :kickass: