What Music Have You Bought Recently?

just got this :)
Satyricon_NowDiabolical.jpg

Today's haul:

Budgie-Budgie(Front).jpg

gentle_giant_free_hand.jpg

usethisone.jpg

blood_l.jpg

Man cd shopping with opethnz is funny..it's basically a big competition to see who can get better finds before the other, ESPECIALLY if you get something the other really wants.

Of course, i destroy him at it :cool:

narcoleptic haze said:
Risquit, never heard of this Burst - Origo album. Good I take it?

My favorite of 2006 so far. It is an accomplished and well-focused piece of alternative metal. You ever put on a CD and right from the first few notes you can tell you are in good hands? This is one of those albums. They will remind you of Mastodon, Neurosis, and yes, even Opeth (with passages reminiscent of Damnation).

the_3_toed_sloth said:
Man cd shopping with opethnz is funny..it's basically a big competition to see who can get better finds before the other, ESPECIALLY if you get something the other really wants.

Haha, thats what me and benighted1 do too. As soon as we are in the doors at real groovy together we both start walking faster and faster until we are basically running to the metal section trying to get the cheap good stuff before the other.

Keith! said:
Haha, thats what me and benighted1 do too. As soon as we are in the doors at real groovy together we both start walking faster and faster until we are basically running to the metal section trying to get the cheap good stuff before the other.

Man, some day id love to go back to the auck RG and go right through that downstairs section...but last time was there, after spending 2+ hours going through the upstairs area, would've died if had attempted.

What do you reckon are your best finds? Id say Ulver - Silence Teaches You How To Sing for $10, Anekdoten - Gravity for $6 and Can - Tago Mago (SACD) for $15 for me

Ps. And yes, last time was in auck RG it seemed distinctly like the best metal bargains had been stolen, you asshole(s).

I havent really bought anything there for the last 2 years because of not working, but i did find a big pile of Cryptopsy's new album digipacks new for 20 dollers which i guess is a pretty good deal so i got one.

Most of the bargains ive found in the past have only been sort of 20 - 25 dollers, but at the end of the year when i get a job im gonna raid that store big time.

Enslaved - Ruun
Pink Floyd - wish you were here
David Glimour - on an island
Deicide - Deicide
Akercocke - words that go unspoken...
Suffocation - effigy of the forgotten
Ihsahn - the adversary
The Gathering - home